Primary Location – Englewood, CO 80111
Direct Hire Opportunities
MDT Technical, a V-Soft Consulting company, is currently seeking a .NET Developer for our premier client in Englewood, CO. This is a full-time, direct-hire position.
THE JOB / .NET Developer
Client in Englewood, CO is seeking to fill a direct hire role for a Sr. .Net Developer. This individual will provide design, development and test support for new software projects as well as responsibility for general maintenance and troubleshooting activities for IT/Data Engineering and Software Development projects. They will play a role in helping adopt new technologies, and developing new platforms.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO »
- Perform standard software development tasks associated with the design and development of new applications or maintenance of existing applications using Microsoft .NET and using C# as the primary development language which may include analysis, design, prototyping, coding, testing, training, and documentation.
- Perform database design as well as modifications necessary to correct database defects
- Test and validate functionality within and between applications, which could include integration, performance, and/or systems testing
- Provide maintenance support on production applications. Maintain availability for after-hours production support on an as-needed basis
- Participate in application documentation, training and deployment efforts
- Participate in selection of tools, technology platforms & technical evaluation of 3rd party vendor products
- Provide recommendations for improving processes and procedures, and may function as an escalation point and/or training resource for less experienced programmers
- Ensure applications meet design specifications, adhere to standard coding practices and function per the requirements specification
- Communicate with project manager, technical team lead, team members and business groups on issues and the status of work planned and completed
- Function as a technical lead for large applications
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS »
- Experience application development and integration experience using .NET technologies (C#.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, Web Services).
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Framework (4.x) and Visual Studio 2013.
- Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012 including TSQL and stored procedures.
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development.
- Cable billing system knowledge a big plus.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES »
- Firm understanding of application development methodologies and object oriented principles.
- Must be able to manage changes to requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Ability to participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents.
- Strong leadership, project management, time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
At MDT Technical, we deliver top rated talent in a timely and cost-effective manner through our distinctive personal approach to staffing. Each client we service has unique needs and we work to ensure those needs are met. In the fast-paced world of staffing, MDT Technical delivers quality talent and outstanding customer service to every company we partner with, no matter the size. We are experts in the field of Information Technology and use our knowledge and expertise to provide innovative IT staffing solutions for our partners.
MDT Technical offers full medical and dental insurance, 401K, as well as bi-weekly direct deposit. For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.mdttechnical.com