The Whitestone Group Inc. is an industry leading security company providing services to the U.S. Government in international territories. Many of the positions we offer require a Security Clearance (level depends on the position) or the ability to obtain/maintain a Security Clearance as a condition of employment.
**Please note that we do not accept phone calls or faxes at the corporate office regarding employment at this time. A field hiring manager will contact you if interested in pursuing your application for employment.**
Duties include maintaining and ensuring the buildings security, monitoring CCTVS, issue security badges, conducting foot and vehicle patrols of the facility, ensure all proper clearance and performing other duties as directed.
Contract employees must be United States Citizens and have either a high school diploma or GED.
To be eligible to perform under this contract, all security guards must meet one or any reasonable combination of the below requirements:
- Three years of security experience
- Associate degree
- 60 hours of college credits
- Three years of U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard or Reserve service, active, retired, or honorably discharged.
- Graduated from a police officer's basic training academy
In Addition to the above requirements you must also meet what is listed below:
- Must possess a BSIS Guard Card
- Must pass a suitability determination conducted by the Government.
- Under the performance of this contract, background and suitability investigations will be required every five years.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER- Minority/Female/Veteran/Protected Veteran/Disabled