ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER/GROWER
• Must have extensive knowledge of the Dutch flower bulb trade.
• Must have at least 5 years growing experience in lilies/flowerbulbs
• Experience of growing lilies for bulb production in USDA zone 8
• Knowledgeable in pesticide application & uses required
• Intermediate knowledge of equip maintenance & repair (both fld & warehouse equip & also specific to flower bulbs) required
• Knowledge of plant pathogens & pest required
• Able to coordinate a harvest, prep estimates, prep orders, manage inventory
• Must be willing to travel to The Netherlands for extended time for (new) crop & equip research & maintaining contacts. • Skilled tractor & forklift driver
• Skilled at supervising a crew
• Skilled in excel & very comfortable in the use of computers & electronics
• Written & verbal knowledge of the Dutch language desired.
Job is located in Woodland, Washington.
Please send your resume to: Van Der Salm Farms, Inc. email@example.comHelp