Account Executives are experienced sales professionals with demonstrated ability to successfully grow current accounts and gain new market share. Having an excellent reputation for providing outstanding service after the sale in a B2B, technology-based role, Account Executives help area businesses be successful by navigating the Internet of Things, setting a technology roadmap, capitalizing on the Global Support Center and utilizing the Smart Tool Set!
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a territory and developing new business to achieve quota
- Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation
- Selling the portfolio of technology solutions and services including products from Toshiba
- Develop strong relationships and work with clients to identify and understand their objectives and align our products and services
- Execute proposals, presentations, product demonstrations and coordinating the terms of the sale
- Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting, and closing of sales with strong client-facing skills with a consultative approach
- Entrepreneurial spirit and goal-driven focus with the ability to work autonomously with excellent time management skills
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B outside sales
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to lift, push, pull 30 pounds
- Competitive compensation salary plus unlimited commissions
- Company paid trips, awards, incentives and promotions
- Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance
- Outstanding sales training program with industry leaders
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability, vacation, paid holidays, 401k with company match, and expense reimbursement
We help many goal-oriented sales professionals achieve and surpass their goals through industry-leading training, a fun work environment and a very rewarding compensation program.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss what the next successful years in your sales career could look like!