Pro Chem Inc. is looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to join a growing, stable company and help contribute to making a difference. We currently have B2B outside sales reps throughout 17 different states and would love to double that number!
Looking for a career instead of just another job?
Pro Chem is a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company, who has been providing high-quality specialty chemicals to commercial and industrial customers for over 45 years. We are 100% debt free and excited to report that 2016 was our best year yet! While we are profit-focused, we never want to sacrifice our core values, as we value people over profit. We fully expect all of our employees to adopt and embrace those very same values which have been the foundation of our company since 1969.We have built our company with an informal family culture stressing end-user value and integrity. We attribute our years of continued success to our people who we feel make all the difference. Many sales reps just joined us for a job, but end up making it a long-time career! In fact, the average tenure of our sales reps is 12 years and 20% of our sales force has been with us 20 years or more! We are committed to making Pro Chem a company with great products and service as well as a great place to work.
Tired of being micromanaged?
Our outside sales position is a “work-out-of-your-home”opportunity where you will be responsible for developing new business within a 60-mile radius of the Charleston area. Currently, there is only one other rep in the entire state of West Virginia so a ton of potential exists! This position will afford the right person a lot of flexibility and autonomy but most importantly, a good work-life balance.
While the ideal candidate will have some outside sales experience, it's not necessary. In fact, individuals with a very limited sales background have turned out to be some of our top performers. What’s even more important than experience is being disciplined, organized and resilient; being comfortable with cold calling; having the drive to succeed; being money-motivated; possess a willingness to learn and enjoy talking to customers one-on-one.
Other requirements include:
- Possess a relentless pursuit to be successful and earn what you are worth!
- Availability to work 40+ hours per week, Monday through Friday. No overnights or weekends!
- College degree preferred
- Familiarity with territory/area
- Own a reliable automobile with a clean driving record
- Netbook or laptop in order to interact with our paperless order entry and reporting systems
- Excellent references and job stability
In return, ProChem offers the following:
- Base salary plus uncapped commission potential
- Monthly residual commission
- The opportunity for relationship selling; not one-time sales
- More than 500 products to offer to small, medium and large businesses
- Short sales cycle
- Be a part of a family culture where you get personalized attention and are not treated like just another number
- Monthly and quarterly bonus opportunities
- Auto, cell phone and expense allowance
- Full benefits and 401K plans
- Contests and sales incentives
- Great support and coaching