This position is responsible for interfacing with established & new customers to handle a variety of pre-sales or post sales functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: include the following and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Responsible for calling on all established accounts and for developing new business opportunities. Emphasis of selling responsibility will be on new account acquisition/development. Meet company established sales goals for assigned territory/ book of business.
- Conduct effective sales presentations on company’s product line in response to the unique needs of each customer. Process customer orders and contracts. Prepare quotes and send bids to customers for new jobs.
- Perform job walks, site checks, and take daily calls.
- Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion. Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and office personnel to resolve general inquiries & issues.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports (funnel reports, call reports, expense reports, etc.) to management.
- Source and update in CRM daily
- Performs miscellaneous sales duties as requested by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s Degree (AA) from two-year college or technical school and 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be professional, self-motivated and possess strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Navision, etc.)
Demonstrated ability to achieve results.
Knowledge of service industry a plus.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid Drivers License and proof of current automobile insurance.
This position may have access to a company pool vehicle, if available, to travel to off-site locations when necessary. If no pool vehicle is available, the employee will be eligible for mileage reimbursement, as per current IRS guidelines
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions as well as indoor office environment.
The employee is occasionally exposed to wet areas, airborne particles, and fumes of chemicals.
The noise in the work environment is usually mild to moderate.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
An Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/M/F/D/V