About the Job
Plastic – Medical Packaging or Device
As my client’s business grows, so does their need for identifying top talent! This is a very exciting time for my client and in this role you will be backed by a great company name and reputation to support new and existing clients and accounts.
In overview you will be responsible for growing existing customers and developing new accounts to support the Sales Plan & revenue objectives of Company.
- Responsible to grow the market share existing accounts.
- Responsible for developing the leads, targets, and prospects assigned by VP of Sales & Marketing or designee.
- Develop and implement regional and/or territory Sales strategy & plan to support the Sales Strategy. This includes the Overall Plan, Penetration Plan, Sales Summary, and Deal Flow.
- Provides annual, quarterly, & monthly, Revenue Plan for their respective territory/customers.
- Develops and maintains top-level contact with major customers, prospects and market leaders including the enhancement of our relationships with customer personnel.
- Determines pricing to arrive at desired sales and profit margin within the market based on market acceptance requirements. This requires the DBM know and understand the markets, customers, competitors, so they can get the best pricing on all business opportunities
- Initiates and monitors customer requests for prices, samples, and other activities related to customer programs with and through the assistance of the Marketing Manager.
- Coordinates resolution of customer requirements and complaints with the Plants using quality assurance, manufacturing, and engineering.
- Coordinates marketing and sales functions relating to trade show participation, and maintain contact with industry organizations.
- 70% travel required.
- To be the “Voice of the Customer” internally.
- Review & understand Companies strengths and leverage them in similar markets & customers.
- Know & understand the Value Proposition based on the company’s capabilities that enable brand identity and market growth to the Company.
- Interface with division engineering in the creation of and modification of tools, products, and assembly processes.
- Interact with customer service to ensure customer inquiries, sample requests, shipping inquiries, etc. are handled appropriately.
- Maintain complete competitive profiles and a working knowledge of our competition.
- Prepares and/or presents customer and corporate presentations.
- Bachelor of Science degree in related field.
- Three to five years of industrial/developmental sales experience in plastics or plastics-related field.
- The demonstrated skills to read, write, comprehend, and follow written, verbal, and nonverbal communication with all levels of an organization, especially customers.
- The demonstrated interpersonal skills necessary for the supervision and for interaction with other employees as a team member.
- Strong ability to utilize today’s computer technology for the use of communication, analysis and management.