Manpower is seeking an experienced Accountant in Johnstown. This position requires the minimum of an Associate degree in Accounting and 4 years of experience in accounting. Advanced knowledge of MS Office and good communication skills both verbally and written are required.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
* Complete the financial statements and reports on a regular and special request basis.
* Prepare the annual budget and grant preparation for the assigned Division, as well as review entries to the general and statistical ledgers to assure accuracy.
* Maintain the Division's system of accounts and maintain the books and records on all transactions and assets.
* Develop, analyze and interpret statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results.
* Furnish internal reports, revise and update reports to be more useful and efficient, and furnish external reports, as necessary.
* Complete various projects requiring financial and/or statistical information as requested by management.
* Electronically submit capital project reports, operating reports and funding requests.
* Assist in maintaining the Company's National Database.
* Back up, as needed, for Accountant I and II, Manager of Accounting & Grants, Cash Room and Receptionist.
* Maintain payroll
The qualified candidate must have a working knowledge of manual and automated accounting systems and strong analytical skills. You must also have excellent numerical skills and be well- organized.
If this souds like a good fit for you please respond with a detailed updated resume.