About the Job
Pay Rate - $14/hr
Parking not included
- Prepares, scans and indexes documents
- Performs quality control activities to ensure information is readable and indexes are correct
- Example of work would be organizing and documenting work related to fillings, district technology projects and district projects, district services, grant applications, or other work assigned to the Director.
- Responsible for maintaining schedules, project timelines and documentation
- Answer the office main phone line / very busy and must keep a professional demeanor - some of the phone calls could be from people who are very upset and irate.
- Must have at least 4 yrs + administrative experience in an office setting - Solid/stable work history
- This position will be responsible for assisting with preparation, scanning and indexing of paper documents into digital format.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Adobe PDF software
- Prior experience using high-speed scanner and scanner software
- Places accuracy, confidentiality and integrity at a very high priority
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to jump in and learn new things
- Ability to analyze and transfer call to appropriate executive staff will be replying to emails / sending out memos in a professional manner
- Extreme attention to detail