Are you an architectural designer who loves working on diverse projects? Do you enjoy creating innovative designs across a wide range of projects? Then consider joining Division1Design as an Architectural Designer.
This position is a key contributor in supporting the design, development, coordination and execution of multi-disciplinary small to large scale projects. You will focus on developing design solutions, working with customers to exceed expectations and deliver on deadlines. You will collaborate with project team members on building construction and renovation projects with responsibilities including; renderings, architectural design, code compliance, preparation of construction drawings and quality control.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Producing complete construction documents and coordination under the direction of the Project Manager.
- Establish and maintain project schedules.
- Effectively communicate with team members, owners and consultants.
- Prepare presentation documents and conceptual designs including 3D renderings.
- Produce work within a given schedule using standard procedures. Ability to organize work flow, set priorities, effectively manage one’s own time and ability to solve practical problems.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate with employees, clients and consultants using verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create accurate drawings without sacrificing production volume.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in architecture required.
- Minimum of three years recent and relevant architectural experience required. High level of skill in design and presentation media.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit required.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various phases of design simultaneously.
- Knowledge of accessibility, life safety and building codes including space, function and design requirements.
- Basic understanding of civil, structural, mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Marketing and business development experience is not required but desirable.
- In addition to the investment in your development, Divsion1Design offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health insurance, PTO, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan with company match.
- Compensation and benefits package is offered, commensurate to the employee's qualifications and experience. Applicants shall present any salary expectations with submission.
Please send a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to:
Barry J. Givens, P.E.
PO Box 399
Houghton MI 49931
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp