At Brelundi, we never settle for second best. Our reputation of high quality food and service was developed from the inception of the Brelundi brand in 2015.
Brelundi’s recipes have been passed down through our family for generations. Southern Italian meals are enhanced with an abundance of fresh ingredients and bright, lively flavors found in the Mediterranean. These dishes have been enjoyed by our family for over a century and now, we wish to share the exquisite experience of Southern Italian cuisine with our customers.
Freshness is absolutely paramount in Southern Italian cuisine – the ingredients in all of our dishes are obtained from only the finest providers and many are imported directly from Italy
Grow with us!
Brelundi - is seeking an experienced and passionate Assistant director of catering, events & functions to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a dynamic selling background in catering sales, and be results driven. People and service oriented individual who loves a challenge.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Targets and develops accounts, markets in the Waltham area with emphasis on proactive solicitation
- Take initiative to develop new strategies and uncover new markets to generate sales
- Excels at proactive selling
- Effectively manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Proactively identifies, qualifies, and solicits new business to achieve personal and restaurant revenue goals
- Aggressive negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business of corporate catering, general catering, events & functions
- Plan and attend local events and festivals
- Book events for parties working wit chef to create menus
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction
Looking for a mature responsible person to assist the director of catering, events and functions. We will train you if you are willing to learn and assume responsibilities.
Great upward opportunities for the right person, background in the food industry a plus
- 2+ years successful experience in proactive sales & catering
- Ability to effectively close business
- Proven experience in maintaining and building relationships with existing accounts, while aggressively developing new business
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be self motivated and results oriented