About the Job
Work with repair shops to validate, approve and administer payment for diagnostics and repair recommendations for customers who bring their car in with a mechanical problem.
Our amazing company has a culture that is a fast paced and team oriented that focuses on building and sustaining strong relationships. In other words, we work hard, we have fun, we help our customers, we enjoy each other’s successes! Ask any one of our current employees, they love it here!
What’s in it for YOU:
- Climate controlled office environment, no more working in the heat
- Awesome leadership teams that value and respect their employees and want them to be successful
- Great medical, dental and vision plans
- Up to 11 days of paid time off in the first year
- 401K with company match and tuition reimbursement
- 40-hour work week with potential for overtime, Flexible work schedule
Do you consider yourself a master in the automotive repair world, and possess the following skills?
- Strong understanding of vehicle repair shop procedures and practices; including labor guides and part prices
- Comfortable using a computer and navigating multiple programs
- Ability to reason and negotiate while being approachable and adaptable to new ideas
- High School Degree Required. College/Technical Degree preferred
- A strong mechanical understanding of vehicle fundamentals and repair practices
- 2 years’ experience with automotive mechanical and diagnostics
- Sense of urgency showing a strong drive for results and prioritization
- Commitment to team work and personal growth
- Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions