About the Job
Carson Toyota in Southern California is looking for an experienced Internet Sales Associate/Manager. We are one of the top 50 selling Toyota dealerships in the nation.
· Develop relationships with new and existing clients
· Negotiate pricing and terms with clients
· Respond to emails and phone calls
· Show, sell and properly deliver / demonstrate new cars to clientele
· Make customer satisfaction a high priority in all steps of your sale
· Assist the Fleet / Internet Director in any way possible
At least 2 years of experience in auto sales is preferred. Prior Toyota experience is strongly preferred. We are looking for a self-starter. You need to be able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment. You must possess a great work ethic and the desire to learn. Qualified candidates will be friendly and have excellent customer service skills, communication skills, negotiating skills, organizational skills and moderate to excellent computer skills. Accuracy is imperative. Customers will have questions and you will need to know the answers regarding the vehicles we sell. Must have a professional appearance; professional and proper grammar in your email communications is absolutely 100% required. Must be willing to work some occasional late evenings.
Our dealership offers a competitive compensation program in addition to industry leading benefits, aggressive commission plans and large earning potentials. Pay is commensurate with experience, effort and successful results.
Please email your resume to Dianne@carsontoyota.com