Faulkner Hyundai in Harrisburg
“TO BE SURE"
25 Dealerships and 11 Body Shops in Central and Southeastern PA
with over 80 Years of Excellence!
The Faulkner Organization was founded as a single dealership in 1932 by Henry Faulkner Sr. and takes a family business approach in the automotive industry. Passed down through the next two generations, the Faulkner Organization takes pride in customer and employee satisfaction, as well as maintaining high standards of ethical behavior. We remain committed to growing the business and continuing our reputation as an industry leader, and we are looking to recruit and retain employees who exemplify our company culture.
FAULKNER HYUNDAI NEEDS A HIGH ENERGY MANAGER TO JOIN OUR TEAM!!
If you are an automotive Sales Manager, F&I Manager, or Automotive Internet Manager looking for a new growth opportunity, we want to speak with you! We are looking for someone with 2-5 years of management experience to add energy to our team! Faulkner Hyundai in Harrisburg is currently looking for those unique individuals with proven sales ability that will be able to turn potential buyers into loyal Faulkner customers. We are a high volume dealership and need someone who is able to keep up! We offer continued growth opportunities for employees that have talent, energy and ambition to succeed.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license along with:
• Proven top performing sales experience OR 2+ years of proven management experience in automotive sales
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Experience managing, hiring and developing employees preferred
• Ability to forecast and achieve sales and profit goals
• Excellent computer skills and very detail oriented ability
Other job considerations:
Selected candidate must be able to perform all job functions that require bending, standing, lifting, and reaching. Selected candidate must be available to work extended hours and weekends as necessary.
Your rewards will be:
• Training to enable you to succeed
• Satisfying and enjoyable place to work
• Opportunity for advancement
• High earning potential with an excellent benefit package, including: Medical, Dental, 401K, Paid Vacation, and discounts
If this describes your perfect career, the next step is yours!
For immediate consideration, apply online.
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace