About the Job
Merchandiser position is responsible for stocking shelves, coolers and building displays. In addition, this position will follow up after the deliveries are made by our drivers and service shelves from the liquor department storage areas.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Work experience in the liquor industry, such as: bartender, wait staff, liquor store experience, etc. a plus.
- Goal and results oriented.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and prioritize work.
- Professional written and oral communication skills a must.
- Have reliable transportation with valid insurance.
- Good driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pound cases, sometimes repeatedly.
- This position is for Kona side of the Big Island
Time Type:Full time