About the Job
Voca Health is looking to fill a CNA/PCA position with our client in Fairmont. If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me at 507-288-5260
· The Patient Care Assistant (PCA) assists nursing staff with delegated tasks of direct and indirect patient care which support and complement nursing practice under the supervision of a registered nurse.
· At a minimum, the PCA carries out designated skills that are within those functions of a certified nursing assistant, as defined by the Board of Nursing. The incumbent must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development through the life span and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient's age-specific needs.
· The PCA communicates data reflective of the patient's status and delegated tasks and/or functions.
· The incumbent works flexible hours, which may include days, evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Graduation from a vocational program for nursing assistants preferred.
· Availability to work flexible hours, which may include days, evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends.
· Ability to adapt to unpredictable situations within the patient care setting.
· Relevant experience preferred.
· Strong computer skills preferred.
· PCA's in the Inpatient Neurology Unit must be able to perform all duties in the Epilepsy monitoring unit.
· Basic Life Support certification is required.
· Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) credential preferred and may be required per specialty unit guidelines
Voca is a national full service staffing and consulting company that specializes in Staff Augmentation, Direct Hire and Executive Search placement. Our client base covers mid-size companies to Fortune 500 organizations to include a full range of industries which provides us the opportunity to place you in IT, Healthcare, Accounting/Finance, Legal and Professional positions. Our goal is to provide the tools and opportunities to help our consultants grow, and to provide the best possible candidates to our clients