About the Job
Civil Engineering Project Manager/Engineer
Project Engineer for land development and infrastructure improvement projects. This position will give a motivated and talented candidate the opportunity to collaborate on a variety of multi-disciplined engineering projects.
- Aid in the preparation and drafting of grading, street improvements and underground infrastructure plans while adhering to design standards, agency processing requirements, and client expectations.
- Very proficient with AutoCAD 2012/Civil 3D programs within the Civil Engineering industry
- Must have strong technical knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures
- Ensure quality of design and implement new ideas through supervision, participation, plan reviews and training of junior staff.
- Manage technical aspects of projects exhibiting strong proficiency in the preparation of water, sewer, drainage, WQMP reports for land development projects.
- Assist project manager in client/agency interaction, endeavor to build lasting relationships and respect.
- Excellent technical and communication skills, including report writing skills.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team depending on the assigned task.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering and Professional Registration as a Civil Engineer in the state of California is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with skills to manage multi-disciplined engineering projects.
- Experienced in preparing infrastructure improvement plans for public agencies.
- Successful candidates will have well-developed problem solving, decision-making, communication and team building skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, CivilDesign, H2OMap Sewer and Water is highly desired.