About the Job
Club Demonstration Services (CDS) is a uniquely focused company with proven expertise in providing customized in-warehouse events for Costco Wholesale clubs. Since our inception in 1988, we have been influencing Costco members’ buying decisions by building consumer awareness and trust for a variety of products.Our mission is to provide high quality product events and marketing services to Costco Wholesale vendors, with the intent of improving sales through promoting product trial in a friendly, professional style. Our intention is to create lasting member awareness that will increase sales not just during the event but for months to follow.
The Account Executive is responsible to sell, develop and manage special event programs for client’s that sell their products inside Costco. S/he will collaborate with Sales Director(s) in developing and monitoring clients’ special event marketing strategy. This role will direct and champion the day-to-day logistics of each special event while proactively identifying additional opportunities to enhance the business.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions:
- Lead the daily scheduling of demo events across assigned Costco departments.
- Partner and wire to key Costco buying contacts to develop demo programs and drive sales: Buyer, Assistant Buyer, Inventory Control Specialists
- Work with external vendors to develop demo programs and continuously monitor program execution, performance and objectives and provide relevant recaps of each program or event.
- Communicate status of each project to appropriate internal and external business partners.
- Manage communication, process, policies and procedures with Costco and vendor partners
- Collaborate with Sales Director to create necessary reports on events
- Generate reports and organize information utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Partner with Operations on changes and client requests in accordance to business standards
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
Work Experience/Education Required:
- Ability and disciplined in handling confidential information with a sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of marketing skills; a plus
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Business, Management, Communication or related field required
- Must be 100% fluent in Spanish and English
Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise Required
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task across multiple projects and customers
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and deliver results
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills with the capability to present to the top executive levels of any organization (in both English and Spanish)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to inspire others
- Highly proficient user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Office and Excel
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills Oral and Written
- Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Skills
- Planning Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Math Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Fluent in Spanish
Position may be required to perform other related duties as assigned. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all essential functions, duties and required skills. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties at any time.
Bilingual Spanish and English 100% - REQUIRED
Job Type: Full-time