About the Job
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Sioux City hires individuals of all faiths and backgrounds. We promote a positive work environment where staff feel valued and feel heard. All staff are critical to our mission of helping empower & strengthen families throughout our community.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinate and supervise therapy/counseling programs that are offered to the community.
- Provide therapy and counseling services to children, adults, individuals and families.
- Provide clinical supervision to therapy staff on a weekly basis, as well as provide supervision to office manager, to include conducting annual performance reviews.
- Assist in implementing a marketing plan and community outreach services.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with referral sources and other community partners.
- Assist in the development and management of the annual budget.
- Manage and provide oversight to the Ft. Dodge office.
- Maintain clinical records in accordance with policy, as well as third-party payors & licensure requirements.
- Independent clinical license in the state of Iowa (LISW, LMHC, LMFT).
- Supervision experience preferred and 2+ years in a clinical mental health setting.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual preferred, not required.
* Health insurance provided to employee at no cost; available to purchase for family members.
* Outstanding vacation and holiday benefits.
* Licensure and CEU's paid annually.
* Retirement plan provided, no time period required for vesting.