About the Job
• Our client is a leading Southern New England commercial and solar energy company since 2005.
• Thanks to recent company expansion they have retained MRI-Boston to help them hire a Commercial Solar Electrical Foreman to manage on-site installations.
• Access to and interaction with the highest levels of leadership without layers of bureaucracy.
• Team-spirited and dynamic entrepreneurial culture.
• Excellent opportunities for professional growth and development.
The Commercial Solar Electrical Foreman position is best suited for an experienced individual who is organized, good with people, and good with wiring AC and DC circuits. Knowledge and ability to work with commercial-sized service entrance panels is a must. Familiarity with solar and NABCEP certifications are preferred, but we provide detailed training in-house. The company also has intensive training programs available through their network of suppliers and industry connections. This position can lead to growth within the company along with salary increases and periodic cash bonuses. The company will provide all of the tools and vehicles you will need. They take great pride in their work and seek candidates who enjoy their work and strive for excellent results.
• Review designs of solar arrays, and work out details of interconnection.
• Organize equipment and personnel in preparation for installations.
• Organize and manage on-site installations with mechanical and electrical crews.
• Manage service entrance interconnections and set up data systems.
• Work with electrical inspectors and utilities.
• Provide electrical O&M and troubleshooting on our fleet of operating systems.
• Work directly with our equipment suppliers to locate specialty components.
• Work with our in-house support staff, and electrical and structural engineers.
• Combination of office and field work, providing a balanced work environment.
• Flexibility to create your own timing and handle the work load management.
• Journeyman or Master Electrician in good standing in MA and/or RI.
• 10+ years electrical work experience preferred.
• Must be highly organized, and able to manage installation crews.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs and work on rooftops.
• Valid driver's license.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please submit a cover letter and your resume as MS Word attachments to Andrew Bloom at email@example.com