About the Job
QUAD656 is currently seeking a Contract Analyst for a rapidly growing, publicly owned organization headquartered in Bucks County, PA.
The Contract Analyst will responsible for processing statements of work and contracts, as well as liaising with business departments in order to support the organization’s legal team.
The Contract Analyst will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and revising NDA’s, RFP responses, and other pre-sales documents
- Negotiating standard customer documentation, including amendments and statements of work
- Handling matter tracking and reporting
- Maintaining clause library
- Reviewing service and vendor agreements, as well as client commercial/legal matter in take interviews
- Supporting legal team with projects as required
The ideal Contract Analyst will possess these skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate
- 2-5 years’ in an in house legal/contracts or law firm technology environment
- Knowledge of IT consulting/professional services/outsourcing
- Global/bi-lingual experience a plus
- Tech company experience and ability understand tech terminology preferred
· Salary: Open $$
· Employment Type: Direct Hire
QUAD656 is a Certified Women-Owned Business specializing in the placement of professionals on a Contract and Direct Hire basis. A prominent Recruiting Firm, we specialize in the placement of Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Administrative, Sales, Marketing, Insurance, Information Technology, ERP, Engineering, and Manufacturing professionals on a Contract and Direct Hire basis. RECOGNIZED in 2016 as one of the top Recruiting Firms in the Philadelphia area and two-time WINNER of the Philadelphia 100, we are QUAD656, and we bring great people together.