About the Job
Great company in NJ is seeking a corporate/contracts paralegal to come on board. Must have at least 3 years of corporate/contracts experience. Responsibilities include:
- Handling corporate governance matters, including maintaining and updating minute books and preparing closing binders
- Preparing standard contracts for distributors, including confidentiality agreements, consulting agreements, etc...
- Managing contract life cycles and maintaining database containing contractual agreements
- Renewing state and international registration filings
- Reviewing marketing material for trademark usage
- Providing additional support to company's legal team as needed.
- Must have prior corporate and contracts experience
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of PATSY or similar docketing system
For immediate consideration, send resume as a Word/PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org