Amtec is working in behalf of one if it's valued Orange County based clients. This company is well known and reputable and has been in business for over 25 years. They offer excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment and corporate culture. The Tax Manager is responsible for managing the tax reporting, tax planning, and compliance functions. The chosen candidate will oversee the completion of accurate tax returns in order to minimize the tax obligations of the company.
- Apprise the Chief Financial Officer of all material issues in the areas of corporate taxation and real estate
- Handle responsibilities with effective interpersonal skills and effectively interface with others inside and outside of the company.
- Oversee the Corporation's tax function including state and federal income and state sales tax planning, and completing tax returns in a timely manner.
- Ensure duties and company projects are accomplished in efficient and cost effective manners.
- Excel at tax research, compliance and review.
- Other duties as directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- CPA, master of taxation degree a plus.
- International Tax experiences a plus.
- 5 – 8+ years experience in tax practices of corporate accounting or accounting firms.
- Must be familiar with tax law & regulations at the federal, state and local level.
- Proficient in corporate, partnership and individual taxation
- Ability to review federal and state tax provisions, footnotes and disclosures.
- Demonstrated ability to identify better and more efficient ways to carry out tasks.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office Suite.