About the Job
Vanguard Sciences has an opening for a part time Courier at our Oklahoma City, OK lab. This position is responsible for safely driving company vehicles to pick up samples and packages from clients within a specified area.
The successful candidate will be available 2-4 days per week (approx. 18-24 hours/week).
- Operate on a routed schedule for pick up and/or delivery of materials within established timeframes
- Obey traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
- Load and unload vans or automobiles
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition
- Maintain records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements in accordance with company regulations
- Light maintenance on equipment and coordinating when and what types of maintenance are required
- Use of automatic routing or location software, such as a GPS, provided by the company.
- Perform other errands as reasonably requested
- Punctual, reliable, and exercises good judgment
- Ability to interact with clients as a responsible representative of the company
- Ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
- Clean driving record
To Apply:Email resume or summary of work history