APAC - Central-Central West Region - Tulsa
Job Requisition ID: 119813
Job Type: Administrative Support and Services
Work Time: Regular
State: Oklahoma (US-OK)
Postal/Zip Code: 74029
Courier/Quarry Scale HouseClerk
Do you want to work for a company that values your skills? Do you want to work for a company that values safety above all else? Are you looking for opportunities and benefits of a large corporation with a small company feel? Then Oldcastle Materials is the company for you! Apply for the Quarry Scale House Operator today and jump start your career with the Oldcastle Materials family.
Job Description Summary
The selected candidate will be required to work in a team environment with other co-workers and managers.
- Drive to job locations to deliver intercompany packages, mail, and supplies.
- Provide backup as a Scale Clerk when needed
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the Employee Handbook, appropriate tools and equipment for the task.
- Properly follow all company policies and OSHA / MSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment.
- Must be trainable, have good people skills, and be comfortable working alone.
- Follow directions of manager as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project.
- Quote prices where appropriate and collect payments to be applied to customer accounts.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds repetitively, sit, bend, squat, kneel, walk uneven terrain, crouch, climb ladders or other motions to accomplish task.
- Responsible for inspections, clean up, and routine maintenance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will:
- Excellent Driving Record is required.
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Pass a pre-employment “Fit for Work” physical.
- Be able to provide valid documentation for the I-9 Immigration document.
- Display a professional, motivated, and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors and the general public at all times.
- Report to work at the designated start time and maintain acceptable attendance according to the policy.
- Be able to work weekends and or overtime if needed.
- Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold if needed.
- Must have the ability to work alone without close supervision.
- Be at least age 18 years of age due to nature of working environment.
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Previous related experience preferred.
- Must be computer knowledgeable with usage in Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Outlook.
APAC - Central-Central West Region - Tulsa is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
APAC - Central-Central West Region - Tulsa is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.