About the Job
Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Customer Service Associate for a temp to hire opportunity in Salt Lake City, UT with our partner, a leading western U.S. energy services provider and the largest grid owner/operator in the west.
As a Customer Service Associate, you will...
- Provide world-class customer service to existing and future customers by delivering services such as billing, credit and collections, service requests, energy efficiency and customer account management.
- Assist customers via telephone in regard to service outages, restoration of electric services, and electric service billings.
- Resolve disconnect or account delinquency issues by discussing options available to the customer and agreeing to an appropriate plan.
- Coordinate customer’s requests, when necessary, with the appropriate company department. Prepare written communication with the use of templates.
- Communicate with field personnel via phone or electronic means to process customer work orders. Demonstrate adherence to identified PCCC performance measures as outlined in the Customer Contact Center Guidelines.
- Navigate through multiple computer software programs to address account information specific to customer inquiries.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate; or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- At least 2 years of non-sales customer service experience where one-on-one problem resolution was demonstrated, and/or 2years of non-sales call center experience.
- Ability to gather necessary information from internal and external customers, determine appropriate course of action and provide information to customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interface with team members and customers in a fashion that promotes positive customer relations.
- Exceptional customer service skills to include: active listening, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers to access and accurately input information on customer accounts while navigating multiple computer software programs.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations, for bill analysis, adjustment and proration.
- Knowledge of general policies and procedures specific to billing, credit/collections, service and account management is preferred.
- Demonstrate adherence to identified performance measures.
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM.
- This is a TEMP TO HIRE position following a training period of approximately 6 months.
- Pay is $14.73 / hour.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.