Azteca Milling LP, the producer of MASECA, is a division of Gruma Corporation. With over 50 years of experience Gruma is the world's largest producer of corn masa flour. Azteca Milling L.P. has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative in Brentwood, NY.
- Associate Degree or minimum 2 years of college.
- Three (3) years of experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of SAP and good computer skills ( Excel, Word)
- Ability to perform, basic math calculations, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages.
- Good communications skills.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF JOB:
While not inclusive, below is a brief list of job duties:
· Receive, review and handle customer orders.
· Obtain credit approval and input customer orders into the computer system.
· Arrange transportation for truck shipments.
· Assist customers and sales managers as necessary.
· Perform various secretarial type duties for the Logistics Manager and Warehouse Manager.
· Provide all information of daily shipments to accounts receivable for billing purposes.
AMLP offers a very competitive compensation package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance. Life and AD&D, STD and LTD and 401k Plan. For consideration please send your resume with salary history to Michon_Montgomery@aztecamilling.comHelp
Only applicants meeting the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Azteca Milling is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Azteca Milling depends solely on your qualifications.