About the Job
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- Expert Level working knowledge of Database Design and various Data Modeling Principles
- Extensive Experience with Oracle & SQL Server database platforms
- Experience developing Enterprise Data Models
- Experience with Data Warehouse Principles and Design
- Understanding of ETL/ Data Flow Principles
- Understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) principles is a plus
- Experience with data modeling concepts, data and system integration, master data management
- Ability to conceptualize and plan at an enterprise level
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly and effectively document solution to be understood by technical and non-technical people
- Knowledge of development lifecycle management principles
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or a related field; related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement; Master's degree is preferred
- 10+ years of experience in implementing a best practices in Data Architecture, Data Standards/Definitions and Data Quality Management
- 6+ years of experience in data modeling and database design, both relational and multi-dimensional
- 6+ years of experience with data migration tools and business intelligence tools
- 8+ years of experience in SQL, PL/SQL and other data analysis tools and relational databases
- Proven experience in enterprise integration with a focus on cloud computing and traditional ERP and DW environments.
- Experience with the various tools & frameworks of the Data & BI ecosystem that supports real-time analytics and actions.
- Experience with Cloud based data technologies and integration methodologies/ tools.
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing ETL and Relational Database Systems.
- Experience developing strategies and roadmaps with data architecture focus (e.g., technology blueprints, business process harmonization blueprints, systems integration maps, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate business requirements, direction, and initiatives from an enterprise-level perspective.
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment and building strong cross-functional partnerships required.