About the Job
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Responsible for assisting Dentist in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the Dentist. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Provides front and/or back office support.
• Greets patients in a friendly, service oriented manner in compliance with CareMore Care Center (CCC) T
- Take x rays
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols
- Provide materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments
- Requires a high school diploma.
- 1 year or more of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Dental Assistant certification or medical assistant diploma from an accredited school of training required.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is REQUIRED.