About the Job
We are looking for experienced Dental Assistant and Front desk patient coordinator to join our fun loving Dental office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
include, but are not limited to, the following
- Work under the general supervision and guidance of a dentist
- Provide chair side assistance to the Dentist during dental examinations and treatment
- Charting during dental examination
- Take and process X-rays
- Sterilize and maintain instruments, as well as the Sterilization Area
- Set up and break down operatories
- Assist with supply inventory and ordering
- Maintain a clean and professional office environment
- Assist with presenting and/or explaining treatment plans
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- Work as part of a team with emphasis on communication.
- Schedule appointments for Doctors.
- Answer Phones
- Enter Treatment Plans
- Discuss treatment needs with patients and work out financial arrangements.
- Post patient payments
- Create and submit Insurance claims
- Follow up on various monthly production reports
Required experience: Experience Preferred.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time