About the Job
Client Technology Analyst
Ongoing Contract (FTE Potential)
Brooksource is looking to hire a talented individual with a background in hands on technical support to join our large retail client in the Green Castle, IN area. As the Client Technology Analyst, you'll need a fundamental understanding of network connectivity and be able to troubleshoot issues regarding LAN and WiFi connectivity. You'll also need an in-depth understanding of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange and be able to administer new users and monitor existing accounts. If this sounds like you, keep reading below.
- Identifies and procures the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements.
- Provides excellent customer service and support for the Austin office.
- Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager and/or users via voice mail, email, Slack, or in-person communication.
- Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
- Troubleshoots and resolves basic network connectivity issues as needed for LAN and WiFi connections, including networking components such as TCP/IP, DHCP & DNS.
- Administers Active Directory user accounts, security groups, and file share permissions.
- Administers cloud-based Office 365 system including basic Exchange and Sharepoint support.
- Deploys and monitors anti-virus applications for spyware and malware on Windows and Mac devices. Schedules regular updates and scans, and cleans adware from machines when needed.
- Maintains audio/video equipment and conference rooms, and assists users with basic conference room use.
- 3 to 5 years Windows hardware and software support.
- Associate's degree in Information Technology or closely related field preferred.
- Microsoft Office support, including Exchange and Sharepoint support.
- Basic network troubleshooting & connectivity support, including foundational understanding of TCP/IP, VoiP, LAN and WiFi connections.
- VoiP technologies (XO desired).
- Experience managing workload with a ticketing system, including service orders and account information gathering.
- MCP, CCT, or ACTC Certification desired, but not required