About the Job
DIRECTOR OF OPERATING ROOMS AND STERILE PROCESSING
Are you ready for the next step in your career at an outstanding medical center? Do you want to work with an excellent surgical team that is on the cutting edge? Are you an outstanding Director who is open to change and innovation? If so this may be the position for you!
Our client is a well-respected and financially stable healthcare system located in the northern MA/southern NH region. The surgical program is first class and the team is performing cutting edge techniques in the CVOR. The mission of the medical center is to provide excellent quality and patient safety for its patients with compassion and respect. The leadership team is outstanding and fosters professional growth and teamwork.
- The DIRECTOR OF OPERATING ROOM AND STERILE PROCESSING will oversee the functions of the General Operating Rooms and Cardio-vascular Operating Rooms.
- There are 9 OR’s including general and CVOR surgery and about 7000 surgeries per year.
- He/she will work closely with the surgeons and be responsible for Nurse Managers of the OR and Sterile processing to deliver the very best patient care.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to join an excellent leadership team.
- BSN, Master’s a plus
- Strong management experience in surgical services
- Clinical experience in the OR, CVOR experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, team building skill
- Ability and desire to lead a surgical team and provide the very best patient care
If you meet these qualifications and you are looking for an exciting opportunity with an outstanding healthcare system please call Jan Hanna at 508 366-9900 ext.104 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Director, Nurse Manager, hospital. Operating Room, CVOR, CNOR, perioperative, surgery, leadership