Director of Capital Sourcing-Pittsburgh or New York City
This position assists in the marketing and placement of Commercial Real Estate loans and private equity.
• Identify capital sources for project funding.
• Coordinate and manage presentations/meetings with capital groups.
• Prepare commercial loan packages and submissions for presentations to lenders.
• Respond to lender regarding properties.
• Perform complicated financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Excel.
• Coordinate information regarding market data, occupancy data, expense analysis, aerials, maps and rent/sales, and comparables.
• Prepare market analysis reports, including vacancy, absorption, and companies rents and sales.
• Review and analyze legal documents and third party reports as part of the due diligence process.
• Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions and make recommendations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis environment in the mortgage or commercial real estate industry.
• Working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word.
• Strong relationships with private equity, banks, and other lenders.
• Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing and communication skills; able to interface with top level executives.
• Self-motivated, team oriented, and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines.
• Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.