As a talented Director of Pharmacy, your career is valuable. You can make a difference! We are seeking qualified Director of Pharmacy talent nationwide.
Responsibilities for Director of Pharmacy
- The Pharmacy Director is responsible for the provision of pharmaceutical services to the medical center that meet state and federal regulations
- Director of Pharmacy manages drug therapy protocols as a part of an interdisciplinary team.
- The Pharmacy Director reviews, interprets and evaluates medication orders to identify, prevent and resolve potential or actual drug related problems.
- The Director of Pharmacy provides drug information and education to medical staff, healthcare professionals, and patients.
- The Director of Pharmacy checks for accuracy after filling by technicians.
- Pharmacy Director maintains adequate knowledge of pharmacy automated systems and computer software.
How Can We Help You?
- Many exciting new Director of Pharmacy positions throughout the United States.
- One on One consulting to find the perfect career opportunity
- NO cost to you!
- We specialize in helping you decide what, where and how you can make your dream job come true.
- Offer both Permanent and Per Diem contracts
- Sign on Bonus
- Free resume writing and career coaching
- Weekly Newsletter letter of opportunities
Director of Pharmacy- Education
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- PharmD is required
Director of Pharmacy- Certifications
- State Board of Pharmacy license required
Director of Pharmacy- Experience
- 2 years’ current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3 years’ experience working in a Pharmacy in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care