About the Job
Global leader in the steel manufacturing and distribution industry in need of an Electrical Maintenance Technician.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing all electrical problems in manufacturing and in the plant. You will be working on AC/DC drives, control panels, equipment and cranes, etc. You will also be troubleshooting PLC’s.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
GREAT Benefits to include Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401K, Paid Holidays & Vacation.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
*Electrician with 6+ years of experience on manufacturing environment is required
* Must be able to read electrical drawings and schematics
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Experience with AC/DC drives
* Experience troubleshooting PLC’s
* Must have experience wiring electrical panels
* Experience with crane controls
* Must have good communication and organization skills
* Must have basic computer skills
* Must have ability to work weekends
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 330-374-9133