Very Stable New Jersey Based Firm; History of Promoting from within.
Unique Industry and Business Model (recession resistant).
Excellent Opportunity for an Experienced Electronics Manufacturing Engineer.
- Experience with PCB layout and Design (Gerber Formats-Gerber Files; copper layers, solder mask, legend/Silk-screening); PCB's: experience with both through-hole [thru-hole] and SMT PCB's, experience with both analog and digital circuitry is preferred
- Experience with Integrated Circuit design and layout for the production of microprocessors and electronic components (in areas such as memory, power, network connectivity)
- Experience with the full electronics component manufacturing lifecycle (design through assembly and packaging stages).
- Must be fluent at reading and interpreting electrical blue prints, one line diagrams and electrical schematics.
- Experience testing Electronic Assemblies (including wiring harnesses and connections to Power Supplies and Network or Ethernet Interfaces)
- Experience Writing or Customizing existing Production and Testing Plans and Testing Instructions (experience with external client driven documents such as ACNs or ECNs or similar)
- Past or Current Experience working in an Electrical Engineering Role or an Electronics Assembly Technician or testing Role: must have a solid understanding of electronics internals basics (AC/DC, wire gauges, testing, power, harnesses, etc.)
- Solid Project (assembly line production, planning, etc.) Coordination, Planning and Prioritization experience
- Must Have Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
• Experience with the testing of related Electronics Driven Software or Network connections to electronics.
• A BSEE or ASEE, Military Training or other Training or Certification in Electronics technology, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
• Experience with test equipment such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, signal generators, data analyzers, and other related testing tools; experience with ICT (in circuit testing) is a plus
• Experience working in an ISO Environment
• Experience working in a similar Senior Hands On Engineering role for a Small/Medium Sized Electronics Company with heavy emphasis on production support and deadlines/time-lines
• Materials Planning: experience sourcing and procuring electrical components material(s) for assembly line production
• Past or Current responsibility for Electrical Components based Inventory and Inventory management: will advise/suggest improvements/changes to inventory levels based on projects and production needs
• Experience preparing production schedules: including time lines and deadlines, man hours/headcount planning, budget calculations, production analysis, inventory levels (inventory availability), make vs. buy recommendations in relation to current and upcoming projects and product-system-component production/assembly projects
• Experience coordinating with (feeding information back and forth to) Senior Management, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Production Floor Technicians/Assemblers and directly with customers all for the purpose of clarification of production plans, delivery performance, quality performance, projects status, synchronization of model changes.
Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package.