ENERGY SOLUTIONS ENGINEER opportunity for a highly regarded firm near Philadelphia, PA NW metro. This positions will act as a leader among the development team and oversee engineering, process and financial tasks for projects across Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey.
BS Engineering and 8 years experience. Candidates should have experience in designing/selling building systems and energy modeling with a construction or facilities management background.
Responsibilities for the Energy Manager
- Lead engineering, process or financial tasks during both preliminary & detailed development phases of projects.
- Support the team in achieving business goals by following the Solutions Playbook and Best Business Practices methodology.
- Perform high level analysis, promotes project quality and innovative scope to support closing bundled Performance Contract sales.
- Support engineering, process or financial tasks during solution design or during detailed development on large complex projects.
- Responsible to establish an ongoing partnership with the customer on assigned projects.
- Leads and mentors junior Engineer I personnel.
Requirements for the Energy Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Masters preferred
- Minimum of eight to ten years experience in designing / selling building systems, energy modeling, construction or facility management
- Experience in performing building modeling preferred, CEM Certification, LEED AP preferred. Function-specific licenses or certifications preferred (e.g., Professional Engineering license for engineering-related roles, etc.)
- Fully competent in analysis and assessment of facility systems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead engineering teams, work effectively with others, drive for results, focus on the customer, and acts ethically.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and is comfortable working in customer-facing situations. Solid computer skills, including an understanding of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Solutions Architect, Whole Building Modeling and energy benchmarking tools.
<Benefits for the Energy Manager
- Base salary in range shown based on extent of experience and education
- 15% Bonus Incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth opportunity with a solid firm
- Relocation assistance
This Job is located in Plymouth Meeting, PA -> United States