About the Job
Adesto Technologies is a leading provider of application-specific, ultra-low power, smart non-volatile memory products. The company has designed and built a portfolio of innovative products with intelligent features to conserve energy and enhance performance, including Fusion Serial Flash, DataFlash®, EcoXiP™ and products based on its trademark resistive RAM technology called Conductive Bridging RAM (CBRAM®). CBRAM® is a breakthrough technology platform that enables 100 times less energy consumption than today’s flash memory technologies as well as delivering enhanced performance. For more information please visit www.adestotech.com.
Title: Entry Level Product/Test Engineer
- Self-motivated individual with a strong desire to learn and contribute to an exciting career field with an innovative memory products company.
- Individuals must be hard working, motivated and willing to learn.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills, be goal-oriented and ambitious.
- Willing to be trained from entry level to senior position.
- Education: BSEE or related field is required; MSEE or related field is preferred.
Experience: No experience necessary.
- 2-5 years industry experience preferred. New college grads are encouraged to apply. Courses on Semiconductor devices, Analog/digital Circuitry, knowledge of IC processing and C++ programming language is helpful.
- Supporting new flash memory product development, characterization, debug, and qualification
- Perform engineering split product analysis for yield bring up of new products and continuous yield enhancement of products in high volume production
- Test program support and verification for new products and support for sustaining products
- Support customer product quality and reliability: customer returns, RMA failure analysis, lot disposition, etc..
- Support manufacturing operations of wafer foundry and back end assembly/test analysis
- Work with off shore partners to support testing and back end product manufacturing
Contact: Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference # 17ENG01)