CSS Industries is a consumer products company, engaged in the design, manufacture, and distribution of seasonal and all occasion social expression products.
What can CSS offer you?
- Opportunities to learn, grow, and impact the Company,
- a comprehensive employee benefits package,
- casual dress policy,
- and so much more!
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team in Berwick, PA! This position reports directly to the Vice President of Manufacturing.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company!
- Drafting correspondence for management team and company announcements as needed.
- Keying documents from draft and dictated notes.
- Maintaining calendars - scheduling, rescheduling, and canceling appointments and meetings.
- Filing and maintaining corporate records.
- Attending Management meetings and record, transcribe, and distribute minutes.
- Daily meetings with Management for review of schedules, tasks, follow-up issues, etc.
- Direct follow-up with Site Leaders and Managers for time-sensitive tasks.
- Responsible for Management team travel coordination as needed.
- Planning and coordinating site meetings and events, including agenda preparation, directing others in schedule preparation, audio/visual presentations and handouts, lodging, meals, entertainment, transportation, and assistance to visitors.
- Maintaining a thorough working knowledge of overall Company operations for troubleshooting from all departments.
- Maintaining good understanding of CSS organization and working relationships with contacts at all locations.
- Acting as HR liaison when necessary.
- Maintaining communication with all levels of employees providing an effective communication channel for questions, suggestions, and messages for executive management.
- Preparing and submitting expense reports for Management team.
- Greeting visitors to the department and assist/direct to appropriate staff.
- Screening and routing telephone calls.
- Maintaining alphabetic and chronological filing systems.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in an administrative/secretarial function with at least 2 years supporting an executive management team.
- Prior experience coordinating travel, company events and meetings and managing mailroom operations.
- Must be analytical, creative and solution-driven with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be deadline conscious and detail oriented and be able to self-direct priorities.
- Requires knowledge and use of confidential data including employee personnel files, compensation information, and proprietary company information.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all of the organization and external business partners.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in business preferred but not required. Post-secondary educational course work completed in business helpful