About the Job
Part of the Faulkner Organization
Over 80 years of excellence!
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provide them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies. Ensure and maintain complete customer satisfaction to improve profitability of the F&I department.
- Seek new lending institutions and maintain good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs. Process financing and leasing deals accurately and secure approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels. Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Create and maintain a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department. Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field OR equivalent automotive/ dealership experience HIGHLY preferred.
- 2+ years of dealership experience HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Ability to manage detail-oriented processes
- Excellent computer skills and very detail oriented
- Ability to achieve sales goals with high customer satisfaction ratings
- Ability to work well with customers, co-workers, and lending institutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Highest ethical standards
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to pass drug screening
Your rewards will be:
• Training to enable you to succeed
• Satisfying and enjoyable place to work
• Opportunity for advancement
• Good earning potential
• Excellent benefit package, including: Medical, Dental, 401K, Paid Vacation, and discounts
For immediate consideration, apply online.
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.