RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a government contractor in Landsdowne, VA has a permanent opening for a Financial Analyst (FP&A).
- Develop and monitor program forecasts, estimates at complete, prepare ROM's, and profitability analysis by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management
- Develop annual operating plan and monthly updates for indirect spend; formulate financial reporting in support of Monthly Operations Review and Program Management Reviews
- Prepare pricing and business proposals compliant to request for proposal and prepare response to financial data call in support of business opportunities
- Collaborate with Program Directors, Project Managers, Subcontractors and government agencies to develop financial forecasts and analysis
- Will be part of a dynamic finance team which interacts seamlessly with the internal business operations accounting and contracts groups
- BA or BS degree
- 3 - 7 years of experience with program control, financial analysis, financial modeling, and associated financial information systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Government Contracting
- Experience with Deltek, COGNOS and TM1 or other OLAP tools a plus
- Experience with FAR, CAS, indirect rate structures
- Must be familiar with a variety of contracting types including Fixed Price, Cost-Based and Time and Materials
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.