**CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PREVIOUS CMP/FAB EXPERIENCE**
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ALL SHIFTS - INCLUDING NIGHT SHIFT. 24 HOUR MANUFACTURING FACILITY.
Under general supervision, performs client-site servicing, repair and/or installation of company product(s). This job may include any aspect of product field support, including system hardware and software, and systems networking
- Services equipment and/or products at customer sites or service center to include, all contracted preventative maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, consumable changes, installations and start-ups. (Essential)
- Ability to interpret operation manuals to determine root cause of tool failures.(Essential)
- Provides documentation of preventative maintenance, down time, issues and time spent preparing reports for product movement and justification for on-site service. Must show proficiency with using customers system. (Essential)
- Perform preventive maintenance with little supervision. (Essential)
- Ordering, expedition and notifying customers or management when replacement of product is necessary. (Essential)
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using service maintenance checklist and protocols. (Essential)
- Determines the most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime. (Essential)
- Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance of system tool and/or equipment. (Essential)
- Act as a customer contact on technical and service related problems. (Essential)
- Must be able to provide guidance to other field technicians and field service engineers. (Essential)
- Train and mentor Field service associates levels I-II-III. (Essential)
- Assist in all functions required in the operations of the service center. Assist and/or provide service support to other customer sites as needed. (Non-essential)
- Comply with Finesse training for proper maintenance of parts usage and transactions. (Essential)
- Complies with EBARA’s safety policies, including participation in and completion of all required safety training. (Essential)
- Maintains clean and safe working environment compliant with Ebara and customer safety policies. (Essential)
- Performs other duties as assigned. (Non-Essential)
·The ability to lift 35 lbs. unassisted from the floor to waist level.
·The ability to read and work from electrical and mechanical schematics and diagrams.
·The ability to perform the identified essential functions of the classification, including the operation of any machinery and/or equipment that is associated with performing the essential functions.
·The ability to perform the essential functions of the position in a cross cultural, demanding and dynamic environment.
·The ability to perform the essential functions of the position without posing a direct threat of harm to him/herself, others or property.
·The ability to adhere to EBARA personnel policies and practices, including the attendance and punctuality requirements.
·The ability to work well under pressure, meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines, and at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
· AS Associate of Science degree in Electronics or completion of accredited basic electronics program or equivalent experience.
· Preferred: Six (6) to Ten (10) years of work related experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry.
· Working knowledge of mechanical skills. Working knowledge of principles of semiconductor and/or vacuum technology.
· Strong Customer Relations skills.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot down to a component level.
· Working knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
· Speaking in front of groups. Strong time management skills. Self-starter.
· Demonstrated leadership and program management skills.
· Strong relationship building skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal colleagues and customer.
· Demonstrated teamwork and organizational skills.
· Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Provide verification of good driving record if servicing customer offsite.