We are a bank that strives to be the premier financial partner to our customers in our market segment, and to assist our customers in reaching their financial goals and dreams. We have Integrity in everything we do. We have strategic, effective leadership that inspires everyone around us. We hire exceptional employees who are the most important asset to drive our success. We provide extraordinary service to our customers, both internally and externally.
We are celebrating our 55th anniversary in April of this year, as the first Chinese-American bank in Southern California to now a full-service bank covering nine states and having overseas presence in Asia.
We are CATHAY BANK - www.cathaybank.com
Assist the Financial Planning/Analysis Department with the preparation of monthly reports and perform various analyses as directed.
1. Assist in the preparation and distribution of the monthly Performance Report.
2. Perform monthly interest rate shock analysis, quarterly interest yield curve analysis and back tests.
3. Collect and maintain databases.
4. Assist the various department managers in reviewing and understanding their monthly results.
5. Perform financial analysis upon identification of variances.
6. Perform ad-hoc reports and analysis as directed.
7. Participate in the preparation of the annual budget.
8. Participate in the preparation and analyzing of semi-annual contingency liquidity plan.
9. Participate in the preparation of the monthly and quarterly asset/liability management reports.
10. Perform various ad-hoc reports as directed.
11. Develop and maintain current Desk Top Procedures Manual.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred.
• Experience: Work experience in banking, finance, or accounting background desirable.
• Skills/Ability: Working knowledge in accounting, finance and financial statement analysis. Excellent organizational and analytical skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong analytical skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Ability to work independently and in a team environment.