InvestmentTop Performers: Drive your success atSantander:
·Market Leading Compensation Structure Including:
üNo cap commission
üMonthly award payout
üBi-annual supplemental award
·Bank Channel Stability for Leads-Exclusive Referrals
·Exceptional 1styear Ramp-up Package Supporting FinancialProtection
·Inherited Book of Business to Supplement Personal Client List
·Growing LicensedBanker Function to Partner With forBusiness Development
·Diverse and Robust Product Mix Including “Managed Money”Bank Focus on Supporting Long Term Business Builders
- Achieve and exceed both individual and branch related sales and revenue goals as defined on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable bank, broker/dealer, State and Federal regulations associated with the sale of investment and insurance products including Santander Policy Statement governing the sale of uninsured products.
- When appropriate, provide leads to branch personnel for the sale of other bank products and services such as deposit accounts and loans.
- Attend and actively participate in sales meetings, training initiatives, and planning sessions related to the development and growth of the program
- Develop and execute quarterly business development plans in accordance with sales management's objectives surrounding the marketing and promotion of investment products and services.
- Maintain records, master operational procedures and provide sales and activity reports per management's request in a timely and efficient manner.
- Create strong internal and external relationships in an effort to develop referral sources and meet appointment objectives.
- Maintain required professional training and license requirements, including knowledge of FINRA compliance, FDIC compliance, the Bank's uninsured Products Policy Statement and all applicable state and federal regulations.
- Provide active mentoring and coaching to all Licensed Bank Employees (LBEs) assigned within your branch territory.
- Hold frequent client appointments, seminars and branch training sessions in an effort to secure long-term client relationships and provide sales leadership to internal business partners regarding investment and insurance products.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Experience providing investment guidance and advice to clients.
- Must be able to demonstrate a superior record of sales achievement while maintaining high ethical standards.
- Degrees such as an MBA, CFP, CHLU or CHFC preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coach while responding to all customer inquiries in an efficient manner.
- Superior sales skills and have a command of all aspects of investment and insurance products including mutual funds and annuities.
- Thorough understanding of economic principles and compliance standards.