About the Job
Farm Bureau Agent- Work for Yourself, Not by Yourself
We’re glad you’re interested in being a Farm Bureau Agent. Sure, you’ll sell insurance products but being an agent is so much more than a sales job- it’s about building relationships and being an advocate for people in your community.
Why Farm Bureau is different?
- Additional startup funding-Instead of charging you a franchise fee, to launch your business, we pay YOU additional startup funding above and beyond what you have earned in commissions.
- Protecting Livelihoods and Futures- we’ve got it covered with a wide variety of property/casualty, life insurance, and annuity products.
- Farm Bureau invests heavily in training and development. We invest over $250,000 in the first 3 years as a new agent.
- Dedicated Team- Along the way you’ll be backed by a team of talented supportive people including; an Agency Manager, Assistant Agency Manager, Field Training Consultant, Field Commercial Underwriter, Field Ag Underwriter, Regional Financial Consultant, Sales Coach, Just in Time team, and more
- A.M Best Rating Financial Rating “A”- Farm Bureau’s positive rating attributes include the strong risk-adjusted capitalization, favorable five-year operating performance and well-established market presence.
Think You Could Be a Good Fit?
- Do you have entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to be part of something greater than yourself?
- Do you want a life of significance, not just a job?
- Are you a highly motivated self-starter?
- Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives today?
If So Click APPLY NOW
Valid Candidates will:
- Be able to obtain a Property & Casualty License, Life and Health License
- Meet new business production goals and objectives
- Generate new business via telephone, networking and other lead sources
- Develop insurance proposals, deliver sales presentations and close sales
- Have a valid driver's license
- Pass a background check
- Have the oral and written communication skills as appropriate to this position
- Be able read, write and speak the English language