About the Job
GMM Apparel Ladies and Juniors Fashions
Bench spot for a CMO position!
Great Salary, Bonus, Long Term Incentives, Benefits and Relocation available!
Location Southeast USA
CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO!
This well-known Retailer is seeking an experienced General Merchandise Manager with strong private brand experience in Ladies or Juniors Apparel. The position will partner with Design, Product Development and Sourcing in creating a strong merchandise mix for their Apparel and Accessories Division. The job is a Bench spot for the next level up as Chief Merchandising Officer. If you have a track record of success as a SVP / GMM for a Private Label Specialty Retailer and a strong track record of success in leading teams your talents are requested for this rewarding opportunity!
If the following list of requirements meets your skill level this could be a job match for you.
· 5+ years experience at the SVP / GMM level for Private Label Specialty Retail in a Ladies or Juniors high-quality fashion environment
· Strong merchandising and leadership skills in leading large merchandising teams
· Volume responsibility of 500M+
· Proven track record of success in driving a profitable business while maximizing customer satisfaction and sale potential
· Experience in leading a private brand driven business model partnering with design, product development and sourcing teams
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a related industry
Click here, ONLINE APPLICATION to apply for this job.
“Being a top ranked Retail Recruiter with Management Recruiters is exciting! I place Wholesale and Retail Candidates in Buying, Planning, Design, Marketing, Global Sourcing, QA, Store Mgt and Sales. Wholesale and Retail jobs are my specialty!”
Visit us at www.mrindianapolis.com for more information to help you in your job search.Desk Identifiers: mri indy-north glm.mr.industry