Title: IT Help Desk
Location: East Greenwich, RI.
They will need to works between 6 and 6 pm (Rotation shifts)
Core Help Desk Skills
· Basic understanding of ITIL
· Automatic call distribution (?ACD?) greeting management
· Incident Management Process
· Receive trouble calls and record trouble tickets;
· Create work orders for ?service requests? for Installation, Move, Add and Change (?IMAC?) as per the procedures provided by Client Organization
· Capture and Enter callers? information into the Ticket Management System
· Provide initial problem determination and first level support problem resolution
· Call tracking and escalation to Second Level groups
· Service Levels and performance reporting.
· Strong organization and communications skills; must clearly communicate technical issues and resolutions to team, customers, and management.
· Demonstrate a high level of customer relationship skills which includes email etiquette.
· Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills on workstations/client and server and business applications.
· Strong writing and documentation skills a must including being able to train other Engineers as and when required.