About the Job
Acero Precision is a leading, global OEM Manufacturer of precision machined components. We specialize in the manufacturing and assembly of complex, close tolerance products. Our range of clients includes the Medical Device, Motorsport, and Analytical Industries. Acero Precision's new headquarter's is a brand new state-of-the-art 80,000+ square foot manufacturing facility located in West Chester, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia.
In order to maintain our growth and continue serving our customers with excellent service, our Recruiting Team searches for the best and brightest in their field. We are seeking an HR Specialist to support HR Resources and Recruiting activities.
This position requires strict confidentiality. Access to company information will not be discussed with anyone inside or outside the company.
Some duties include:
- Schedule interviews
- Assist with onboarding
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Assist with completion of various reports and agency requests
- Assist with workers' compensation, unemployment, and Short-term disability claims
- General administrative duties, e.g. scanning, filing, copying, faxing, etc.
Experience & Education
- High School Diploma; degree in Human Resources preferred
- Accessibility to confidential information is a requirement of this position, therefore a successful candidate must, at all times, display the ability to handle information in a professional manner
- Some experience in an HR department support role preferred
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word
- Basic math aptitude and ability to work accurately with numbers
- Knowledge of HR State and Federal employment laws
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- HR Certification(s)
If interested in this position please click the Apply button below
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and are the property of Acero Precision.