About the Job
Job: DS6924909: IBM Integration Bus Developer
Location: Irving, TX 75063
Duration: Contract (6 M+)
Visa: "U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time." (Only on W2)
· NTT Data Service's (formerly Dell Services) Healthcare Delivery group is comprised of several specialty teams. Our areas of expertise within the Healthcare Provider environment include Strategy, Clinical Solutions, Revenue Cycle Solutions, Interoperability and Integration, BI and Analytics, Patient Engagement, Imaging, and Cloud Services.
· In the role of expert advisors and facilitators, our consultants spend nearly 75% of their working time onsite with clients.
· We believe in the strength of teams and utilize 'communities of practice' to promote growth and innovation within our Practice.
· With our healthcare experience and expertise we advise and guide our clients through their transformational processes with stakeholders and consumers.
· Our consultants offer services related to the selection, implementation, go-live and support of EMR applications.
· As part of these solutions, our integration and interoperability delivery team provides new implementation, production support, integration disaster recovery, interface tool migration, exchange, and leadership solutions primarily with EMR applications.
· We are currently looking for IBM Integration Healthcare subject matter experts to join our team.
· Provide technical delivery for IBM integration project for healthcare pharmacy based integrations.
· Provide architecture, analysis, build, testing, and go-live of delivery tasks for healthcare pharmacy based integrations.
· Undergraduate degree and 6 years, or graduate degree and 4 years of experience delivering healthcare pharmacy based integration and application delivery (architecture, analysis, development, test, go-live, support)
· 4 years implementing IBM Integration suite implementation including IBM Integration Bus (IIB) / Websphere version 10.0, IBM Data Power / Cast Iron Studio. All of the above technologies are required.
· Mule (strongly desired but not required)
· Database PL/SQL development experience
· HL7 Integration
· XSLT, XML, XPath, XQuery
· Experience with RestFul API and Web Services
· 2 years building healthcare integration with databases