About the Job
IT Help Desk Manager - Birmingham, AL
Extremely successful company, one of the Forbes 250 largest privately owned companies in the US, is looking for a talented IT Help Desk Manager.
In this direct-hire position, you will manage and lead a 10 person IT help desk team responsible for level 1 & level 2 Microsoft-focused support as well as security provisioning (identity & access management) for the company's 2,500-3,000 onsite & local users (employees).
This help desk team needs some structure and rejuvenation, so any management experience building an IT help desk team or motivating a help desk team, etc is critically important. Additionally, you will be involved in high-level project planning with IT leadership at the company (ie: projects to implement O-365 or Windows 10, etc) and you will weigh in on the support impact for the various projects!
- Excellent benefits that kick-in your first day!
- 3 weeks of vacation days on top of all company holidays!
- Impressive corporate campus with on-site company gym, health clinic, gourmet kitchen / cafeteria.
- 3+ Years of Managing an IT Help Desk (5-10 person team)
- 5+ Years of hands-on Help Desk / Desktop Support Experience
- Microsoft-focused IT support
- ServiceNow or a similar ticket tracking system
- Experience motivating and rejuvenating a Help Desk team
- Excellent Communication and Leadership Skills